The owners of any building that has gas appliances or fittings needs to be aware of the risks of unsafe gas work.
There are dangerous and potentially fatal consequences of unsafe installations and unskilled, unqualified workmen can put lives in danger. Whilst gas is not poisonous, like carbon monoxide, leaks can lead to fires or explosions.
This is why A.C. Preou are members of the Gas Safe Register, and ensure that every operative working on gas pipework is fully trained and qualified. The Gas Safe Register is the official list of gas engineers who are registered to work safely and legally on all gas appliances in the UK.