Mile End Hospital, London
Client: Enfield Council
A.C. Preou were asked to replace the air-cooled chiller at the rear of the laundry area. Water samples proved the system had been poorly maintained, which had resulted in corroded pipework, and unit failure.
Our works involved:
– Making safe, draining and disconnecting the existing unit from the water and electrical supplies.
– Extend the concrete base to suit the new unit.
– Crane in the new unit, connect pipework and controls
– Clean and red oxide existing pipework
– Dose water treatment, to ensure the longevity of the system.
– Commission unit
The system was back online, ready to keep the hospital cool during the hot summer.